May 10, 2011

Going on Vacation

Dear Friends, I'll be on vacation for the next couple of weeks. My husband and I are really looking forward to seeing our daughter and her family and celebrating our grandson's second birthday. And naturally I am taking a present for my four year-old granddaughter as well. Then we will head up for my younger daughter's graduation from graduate school. (If you have contacts in New York City, please let me know because she is looking for a job in Human Resources. Her MA is in I/O Psychology--just couldn't resist!)

I hope you have the chance to take some time away as well. It never ceases to amaze me how much fun my husband is and how much we enjoy being together. It is good to get away from the church with all its worries. But then, it will be good to return refreshed.

Happy travelling,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment